All that I need



All that I need

I was thinking about me
I was thinking about you
I was thinking about our future
I was thinking
Yes, I can think.

Everything I could thought, were you.
I wanna forget you. I need do it.
But I can't found someone to replace you..
Someone to make me feel better if not you.
I need you, I love you, only you...
We can't keep this.

If you feel like me, you may scream, tell me the truth.
You're so special to me. Happines, we can have!
Everything you'll need, if you'll feel so tired...
I promisse, I will be with you.
I'll be your love.
Forever, and ever..
Me and you. Us.

Everything I want think, are you.
I wanted to forget you, but no more.
I know, you wanna be with me.
I know, we were born to live together.
And we'll be unforgettable.
Our love can't die.
I need you, I love you, only you.
We can't keep down.

I can't live without you.
Like a baby need the breast of his mother,
I need your love. Your true love.
I'll wait for you.
Stay with me.





By: Thays Pantuza



" Quero morar na sua rua, você deixou saudade. Quero te ver outra vez... você deixou saudade.  "  -Charlie Brown Jr.

Postagens mais visitadas