Unhappiness






Unhappiness


I feel like I weren’t nothing
I don’t have a heart,
I don’t have a name
Tears down my face
What I’m doing wrong? 


Can’t you see?
Can’t you help me?
Can’t you came here?
Can’t you just... tell me?


No matter what I’m gonna do
Every people I had hurting, and still hurting
All the wrong words I said
There isn’t some way to change the past
I can’t pretend, but I also can’t go on with all of this shit


Can’t I change my life?
Can’t I be a better person?
Can’t I do good things?
Can’t I?


Why I’m feeling so bad?
I don’t wanna pretend, no more
I don’t wanna hurt
I wanna be someone to keep the people happy
Someone to make a beautiful smile on your mouth
I'll find my way to be like this.
I'll change, I promise.

By: Thays Pantuza










" As grades do condomínio são pra trazer proteção. Mas também trazem a dúvida se é você que tá nessa prisão... "  
-O Rappa.

Postagens mais visitadas